[nabs-l] Appreciating our roots

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue May 4 04:57:26 UTC 2010

I like that.
Raising up new giants.  You are also correct.  No minority has done it
alone.
Finally, there have been and still are many sighted people that work to make
our movement a success.  That should be pointed out.  Not all sighted people
are against us.

Melissa Green
No person has the right to rain on your dreams.