[nabs-l] Mac Speech Scribe

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Thu May 6 18:51:22 UTC 2010

Hello NABS members:

I had a quick question about a software that I want to run on my computer.

I have just got my review copy of Mac Speech's Scribe program. For those of you who don't know, its a program that allows you to set it up so you can dictate emails and documents with your voice for the Macintosh system.
However, based on previous experiences with the company, the set up menu is not that Voice-Over friendly, and I'm not sure how to set it up using Voice Over, so I was wondering if any of you knew anything about this and how to set it up using Voice Over.

Thanks.

Jorge