[nabs-l] Mac Speech Scribe

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Fri May 7 04:22:49 UTC 2010

Hello, just a few thoughts from me, you would probably be best to use a reader when trying to do this. That's what I found appears to work the best. Also as you can probably see my address in this e-mail perhaps we may wish to correspond off list does not too cluttered the list or others. I hope this helps you out Maurice minds.