[nabs-l] Talks versus Mobile Speak

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 18:26:42 UTC 2010

I have a similar question. I will be getting my first accessible cell
phone this summer and I'm not sure whether Talks or Mobile Speak is
better as a screen reader. also, I know Mobile Speak is sold through
the National Center for Customers with Disabilities at AT&T, but I'm
not sure how to go about obtaining TALKS. Any suggestions would be
appreciated. Thanks!
   Katie