[nabs-l] Talks versus Mobile Speak

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Tue May 11 00:45:12 UTC 2010

Catie and others,

I use Mobile speak, and am just about to switch to Talks with the KNFB
reader phone I will use as a dealer in that camp.

I hear that Mobile speak tends to crash a lot, and that may just be that
Windows Mobile crashes a lot.

I have also heard from my girlfriend that Talks is more stable, and sounds
better since it uses the eloquence speech.

one should consider Mobile Speak if they are likely to use GPS software. I
find Mobile Geo superior to Way Finder Access, and the latter is not being
updated and further developed for the time being.

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

Student, Western Governors University
(617) 744-9716
Eastern time zone