[nabs-l] NFB Statistics

Amy Phelps aphelps at BISM.org
Sat May 8 23:19:51 UTC 2010

Somewhere in the back of my memory I have the answer to this. I want to think that Dr. Ruby Rials at Louisiana Tech University, Professional Institute on Development and Research on Blindness conducted this study. Check with the Director Edward C Bell, Phd. He can give you some information on the study as well. http://www.pdrib.com/index.php  Then, I also wonder if Dr. Fred Schroeder did the study. Either way, Dr. Bell can give you more information.

________________________________

From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org on behalf of Jordan Richardson
Sent: Sat 5/8/2010 5:37 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] NFB Statistics

Harry,

Don't quote me on this, and if someone else knows something else
please feel free to give your sentiments, but I believe that the
American Foundation for the Blind has these sort of statistics.  I
would also imagine that the NFB would conduct studies every so often.
However, don't quote me on that.

Jordan
2nd VP, MnABS

--
Jordan Richardson
2nd Vice President, Minnesota Association of Blind Students
lilrichie411 at gmail.com
"It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as
much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the
long term for both yourself and others will come."
--Dalai Lama