[nabs-l] Fwd: [Members] Airline apologizes for forgetting blind teen

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 16:48:11 UTC 2010

I feel that we are only hearing a small part of the story.  Unless this individual had both a visual and cognitive disability preventing her from safely leaving or asking for assistance, much information is missing about the other passengers and lack of assistance.  I have flown many times and as soon as my cane or dog is visible, I have many people who ask me if I need help both passengers and flight attendants.