[nabs-l] looking for room mate for National convention

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Tue May 18 18:20:54 UTC 2010

Hi, My name is Nick Gawronski and I already have a room at the main hotel for the National convention and was trying to find a room mate.  If anyone is interested and would like to get in touch with me please either email me off list at nick at nickgawronski.com with the subject line convention or something like this so I will know what it is in regards to or just reply privately to this message.  You can also call my cell phone or text it at 713-898-5005.  Looking forward to convention! Nick Gawronski