[nabs-l] looking for room mate for National convention

Nathan Clark troubleclark at gmail.com
Sat May 29 14:47:20 UTC 2010

Dear Nick
My name is Nathan Clark, the one who was going to share a room with
you at convention. Well I decided to get my own room and I am on the
Tower side of the hotel.

We will have to meet some place at convention. My cell phone number is
410-446-7259.  I get to Dallas on July 2 and I leave July 9. What date
do you get in and what time do you think you will get to the hotel?
Sincerely,
Nathan Clark