[nabs-l] SPACE STILL IS AVAILABLE FOR TANDEM BIKING AT THE 2010 CONVENTION!

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Mon May 24 08:52:04 UTC 2010

Wow, that's annoying. I'm sorry for the shameless advertisement of
Voice on the Go. Voice on the Go is a service that allows one to read,
write, and respond to e-mails over the phone, update Facebook and
Twitter status, input and call contacts via voice, and keep a calendar
all over the telephone. I decided to try the service to see if it
couldn't be a viable solution for newly blind people who are not tech
savvy and don't wish to be such as many of the blind seniors I've met.
So far, the service is interesting and I'd recommend it to anyone who's
in need of an option like this for a cheap price. Unfortunately, the
side affect seems to be that, every time I read an e-mail on the
service, the e-mail's sender gets a message saying I've read their note
via this service. That's good to know and highly annoying.

Respectfully,
Jedi