[nabs-l] SyncBraille 32 $1500

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Mon May 24 14:49:34 UTC 2010

Hey all,

No worries, I will not spam everyone with technology I'm trying to unload. But I'm in a bit of a tight spot, so am willing to let this display go for $1500. It is worth a lot more than that, and is in 100 percent as new condition. But I know it is hard times for everyone, and I need to get it off of my hands.

If you're interested, please EMail me off list at brileyp at gmail.com

 Also, please pass along this info to anyone who may be interested. I'm also trying to sell a Juliet Pro 60 embosser, and a GWMicro Voice Sense.

Thank you,
Briley