[nabs-l] NLS Accessibility in Other Countries

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon May 24 22:06:30 UTC 2010

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any provisions for people to download NLS
books who do not live in the United States?  I vaguely remember there being
some kind of international program for this purpose.  I'm trying to find
something for someone who'd like to access books from the BARD database.
Thanks for any help.--Joe