[nabs-l] interduction

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue May 25 00:29:58 UTC 2010

Hi, Anmol.
I"m Beth Taurasi.  Currently, I"m undecided.  I did music for a bit,
then social work, now trying to get my independence at the Colorado
Center for the Blind.  I am from Florida, which is a first for the
folks in Colorado.  But they're pretty cool.
I'll also be going to Dallas, so ... see you in DAllas!
\Beth