[nabs-l] interduction

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 22:59:28 UTC 2010

Hello to all my fellow NABS members,
My name is Anmol Bhatia and I am happy to report that I will be attending my first NFB convention in Dallas this summer.
I am from India but have lived in Arkansas for little more then 20 years since elementary school.
Long story behind that which will share during the convention.
I am currently a graduate student at University of Arkansas at Little Rock doing my graduate certificate in conflict mediation.
I really am in need of a roommate to cut down on the cost of a hotel room. So if anyone is interested in sharing a room please email me off list at
anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Thanks so much in advance and I look forward to meeting all of you in Dallas.

best wishes
Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller