[nabs-l] Fwd: [Iabs-talk] Streaming of Illinois Convention 10/8 -10/10

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 16:01:41 UTC 2010

____________________________________
 From: pattichang at att.net
To:  il-talk at nfbnet.org, iabs-talk at nfbnet.org
Sent: 10/3/2010 11:59:31 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: [Iabs-talk] Streaming of Ilinois Convention  10/8 -10/10

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois will be  streaming our
convention next weekend.  First and formost, we will  stream our banquet on
Saturday night beginning 7:00 central time.   Dr. Maurer is our keynote
speaker.  We will also stream our general  sessions Friday night (including
the popular IABS Idol, Saturday morning,  Saturday afternoon and Sunday
morning.

The link is:   http://gamebird.ehhh.us:8000/nfbi.m3u

Please mark it as a favorite now  or save this e-mail.  We are very excited
to do this and want as many  to join us as  possible.

Iabs-talk  mailing  list
Iabs-talk at nfbnet.org