[nabs-l] Fwd: [Blindtlk] NBP's new website now live!

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 01:06:41 UTC 2010

I tested out the new website, but had several problems with it which
I'll be contacting them about. I went to buy some Braille books and
get a catalog as well. I put them in my shopping cart with the Ad to
Cart button, but in the shopping cart was...nothing. Also, every time
I clicked on a link, when it loaded it automatically went to the very
bottom of the page (not nearly as bad of an issue). Other than those
two issues, the new site looks great. I had no problem browsing
through books and other NBP products. The headings made it very easy
to jump around and take a look at whatever I wanted.

My two cents,

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!