[nabs-l] idea for math and science documentation

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:37:42 UTC 2010

Hi, Josh,
  I don't know about translating LaTex into DAISY text, but Duxbury
can translate LaTex files into braille files, which can then be
embossed into hard copy braille or read on a braille display. This is
the primary way my undergraduate disability office used to transcribe
my math course materials, and it worked very well for the most part.
   Katie