[nabs-l] mac help

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:05:56 UTC 2010

I don't have a macbook, but am very interested in getting one in the
future. My questions is, how would you view microsoft office
attachments? Because i feel like even if you have a program that does
work on a mac, you still wouldn't be able to view a lot of documents
that people send or that professors post on blackboard and such.

Cindy