[nabs-l] mac help

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:42:44 UTC 2010

Hello All,
So what I'm getting is that i should get IWork instead of word? I do a
lot of stuff in APA format which is very format specific, and so i
need to have all those functions available to me, as far as inserting
black pages, headers, etc. And Iwork read word documents correct?
Thanks so much you guys!
Mary