[nabs-l] Note takers

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:36:18 UTC 2010

I use a braille 'n speak which I've had for ten years now, and its on its last leg. What types of note takers do you guys use, How much does it caust, and does it live up to what is advertised concerning it? I'm not shure wheather or not to get a packmate, a braille note, or a braille sence. I'm on disability, due to some other disabililities I have. I'm also in a distance learning Seminary, going for my doctorate degree in theology. I'm not shure how I can purchose a note taker, due to the fact, I have alot of bills to pay. Would my local lions club be able to assist me in this reguard? RJ