[nabs-l] VoiceNote MPower for sale

Hai Nguyen gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 22 13:31:53 UTC 2010

Good morning all,
I'm posting the following for a friend.
***

Hey, all.

I'm currently trying to sell a VoiceNote mPower with a QWERTY keyboard (which is a regular, computer-style keyboard). It's in great condition; has only been used 2 or 3 times; and I'm willing to negotiate on the price. Please see details below.
Thanks!
Stacy

FOR SALE: VoiceNote mPower with a QWERTY keyboard (which is a regular, laoptop-style keyboard). Also includes:
the carrying case with shoulder strap,
Keysoft version 7.0 installed on the unit,
Keysoft version 7.0 CD-ROM,
AC power adaptor,
regular print User's Guide,
electronic version of the User's Guide installed on the VoiceNote itself,
large print command summary,
Audio tutorial CD,
headphones,
9 point serial cable,
and a 9 to 25 pin adaptor plug.
The unit was purchased in 2006 and has only been used 2 or 3 times. It's in like-new condition. Asking $750 or best offer. Willing to negotiate. Please contact Stacy at stacy.cervenka at gmail.com or (708) 359-3301.