[nabs-l] The future of Notetakers

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 15:40:21 UTC 2010

Anyone interested in purchasing a notetaker should take a look at the new 11 inch macbook air. I can tell you that it works very very well, and as always it's accessible out of the box. Mine boots in about 15 seconds if it's off, and if it's just in sleep mode it literally wakes up instantly. Mainly it's very, very small and thin. If you want you can use braille displays with it. If you can afford it ($999) I would suggest that you go to an Apple Store and give it a try. It's much cheaper than any of the braille notetakers and it's really great.