[nabs-l] office2007

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 13:12:18 UTC 2010

Hi

I'm using office2007 and its interface is equally bothersome for me. If
someone can explain how to insert headers and footers, running headers
and making certain things different heading styles that would be
excellent. If possible when I get books or if I have to scan books I'd
like to mark them up then save them as daisy audio using word's save as
daisy plug-in. I may also get system-access again and see how it works
with word2007. I haven't used it in a month or so.
speaking of system access, does it read font and color and style
information yet? I held off on getting another build-a-bundle because
I'm not sure if serotek has added those features. If only serotek would
add those features then I would use build-a-bundle full time. Serotek,
I'm in college, have to write papers and need to know about the
formatting of my pages in word2007 so please make these changes as soon
as possible.

Josh