[nabs-l] word2007?

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:58:17 UTC 2010

I couldn't find any reference to how many volumes the book is, but I
did find topic information. This is information directly from the APH
website. Here are some of the topics covered:

Chapters include:
• Definition of Terms
• Navigating the Ribbon
• The Office Menu
• The Quick Access Toolbar
• The Home Tab
• The Insert Tab
• Page Layout
• Mailings
• Protecting Documents
• Keyboard Commands appendix
• Backing Up Your Files and Computer

On 10/29/10, Ashley  Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net> wrote:
> How many volumes is this book and what topics
> are covered?
>
> Despite the ribbon bar is 2007 as accessible as 2003?

>>> I:
>>> 1. make a running header?
>>> 2. insert headers and footers?
>>> 3. if possible replace the ribbon with the classic-style menu bar?