[nabs-l] Seeking recommendations of email lists on accessible celphones?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 15:56:32 UTC 2010

Hi guys: I got for my birthday my first accessible cellphone! a Nokia 6120
with Talx 5.03, and am looking for an email list  I could join where these
topics are discussed? I want to get the most out of the phone as well as
learn tips and tricks that have helped you guys. For instance I found that
Talx gives lots more info when setting the view to lists, thus because this
isn't on topic I'm wondering of an email list for these subjects.
thanks in advanced for any info.
Gerardo