[nabs-l] labeling food products and storage

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Oct 30 23:46:38 UTC 2010

The containers that I use for left over storage depend on what it is.
Generally, if it is something that is not one solid chunk, like pasta, I
will store it in a zip or glad container. If it is something like pizza, it
just goes in a zip lock bag. If I want something to last for a long time, I
freeze it. I cannot smell, so I cannot say whether or not that works. In
general, if it is more than 2 or 3 days old, it probably needs to go,
especially if it is meat. Also, I tend to divide up my food as soon as I
cook it and put away the left overs right away.