[nabs-l] Hello Florida Students!

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:19:45 UTC 2010

Attention Florida students!

Hi, for the past couple of years, the Spanish Translation Committee
has been interpreting for our non-English speaking members during
general session. Last year, we thought it would be a terrific idea to
raise the funds needed for this event ourselves, and so we put on our
first ever Salsa Night. This was a great success, and a hit at our
national convention, so we decided to do it again in 2011. This time,
our national convention is taking place in Florida, which is an
awesome location for our Salsa Night, and we would like some local
input and assistance in making this event an even greater success.

We are looking for someone who can sit in and participate in our next
phone conference, which will serve as our go-to person in Florida.
This would include assisting with event planning, and coordinating
with other volunteers and local businesses. The call will
take place near the end of September.

We are a great team to work with; we always get things done and have
an awesome time while doing so. If you are interested in being part of
our team, you may contact me directly at

AlexanderA.Castillo at gmail.com

Thanks for reading
Alex