[nabs-l] Lions Club

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 19:57:53 UTC 2010

Anmol,

Your position sounds a little contradicting.  On the one hand you claim the
Lions Club does a lot of good including: scholarships, conference
sponsorships and trainings.  On the other hand you claim you cannot get
behind something that asks for money to support the blind.  So, which is it?

I would argue we could do plenty to educate the Lions Club on what the blind
can and cannot do.  They are a resource, and for example, could add that
many more votes to this Pepsi Challenge campaign.  And, if you think of it,
how would that be different from asking for money outside a Walmart?

Joe