[nabs-l] braille note V. Packmate

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 01:47:34 UTC 2010

Jorge,
It really depends on what you think would work best for you.  The
PacMate is windows based, so if you've already been using a pc that
may be easier to learn.  The BrailleNote, on the other hand, has
everything already built into it; for example, a dictionary/thesorus,
a recorder, a media center, a book reader, and GPS, etc.

Personally, I prefer the BrailleNote because I believe that the
PacMate doesn't do the best job of translating windows.  Also, the
PacMate is bigger than the BrailleNote.

These are merely my opinions.
Hope this helps,
Jordan

--
Jordan Richardson
2nd Vice President, Minnesota Association of Blind Students
lilrichie411 at gmail.com
“It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as
much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the
long term for both yourself and others will come.”
--Dalai Lama