[nabs-l] tactile brain diagram

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:00:33 UTC 2010

Cindy,

I took this class and I remember studying a three-d plastic model of the
brain that the psych department had.  This was really helpful because one
could pull it apart and look at the internal structures as well as feel the
surface of the brain.  I also remember the biology department having one of
these as well that I used in anatomy.  You might check around to see if your
department has such a model and perhaps you could use that.

Best,
Dezman