[nabs-l] tactile brain diagram

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 21:06:12 UTC 2010

Hi, Cindy,
  I'm a graduate student in social psychology and have definitely had
my share of learning about the brain. I did have a reader describe
some of the diagrams to me, but other than that i was able to follow
the course just fine without additional tactile diagrams, as the
functions and structures of the brain were explained clearly in the
textbook and lectures. I'm sure it would be interesting to feel a
tactile model/picture of the brain, but unless you are specifically
interested in neuroscience I don't think it is essential for your
understanding. Just my thoughts!
   Katie