[nabs-l] Google Docs

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 21:15:34 UTC 2010

Hello, all,
  I believe that this topic has come up on the list before, but does
anyone have experience working with Google Docs using JAWS? Are most
of the features accessible? Are there any particular tips/strategies
to make it work better with the screen reader? I'm a teaching
assistant for an introductory psychology course this semester, and the
instructor has created a spreadsheet on Google Docs for us to enter
grades. I looked at it briefly but was a bit confused about how it
works. Any help would be much appreciated!
   Katie