[nabs-l] Things for Sail

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 18:55:45 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I have a few things that I would like to get rid of.

I have a Romeo Pro 50 Braille Embosser which was originally $2,900,
give or take.  I'm willing to part with it for $1,500 or best offer.
I'll work with anyone who wishes to purchase this item.  It still
works perfectly and all cables are included.  I have none of the
manuals, documentation or Braille paper.

I also have a Dell Dymension 3000 which is a P4 computer with 512MB
RAM 3.00 GHz CPU with hyperthreading and a 40GB hard drive.  I
installed a new sound card in it a few years ago.  It has noOS.  It's
about six years old.  I'm asking $200 but again best offer.

Thanks,
Robert

--
Robert Spangler