[nabs-l] Google Docs

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 01:50:27 UTC 2010

Yes, once you use the add-on to save the document to Google Docs for the
first time, each time you save thereafter will automatically sync up with
the online version.  People who edit the document online will save the
changes to the file residing in your computer.  It's like Dropbox with a web
interface.  I personally prefer Dropbox but use Google Docs for people who
aren't willing to download the former.

Joe