[nabs-l] Tactile Diagram Collection available on CDs

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 22:15:32 UTC 2010

Hello:

     Since the subject of tactile diagrams has come up, I would like to mention that VIEW International Foundation has a 10 CD set of 11,280 diagram files. These files are intended to be printed on capsule paper such as SwellTouch or Flexi-paper. The subjects covered range from biology to engineering. For more information, please go to
http://www.viewinternational.org/diagrams.htm

The Collection does contain some diagrams of the brain, nerves etc. If there are any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation
230 Peach Tree Drive