[nabs-l] money-making opportunity for students

Zach DG blind.biker94 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 21:44:36 UTC 2010

don't fall for it, Joe.  I can only show you 1 completed podcast
since the company was founded on the first of June.  All the
other attempts were thwarted when members did not show up because
of technical glitches in the system.  Companies, in my opinion,
would do much better when the employes actually met face to face
on a daily basis with their employer.  Wouldn't you agree, Mr.
President?