[nabs-l] money-making opportunity for students

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Sat Sep 11 22:09:35 UTC 2010

Nobody trust Zach, please.
You can see at http://www.techsavvypodcasts.com.

To be honest, I wish I didn't need to say this, but Zach is a mind wiper. He's played himself into too much, and tricked my best friends and I thousands of times.

Guys, make your own minds up and google TECH SAVVY PODCAST NETWORKS, look at iTunes.
We're everywhere. Just look and you'll see,

and whatever you do,
DON'T TRUST ZACH DREISER.

He was only saying that because he's jealous.
I was forced to fire him after a month and a half of NO WORK on his part, and the little work he did do was of extremely low quality.
Plus, he told me someone else had fired him from a second job.

Does that paint you a clear enough profile of who he is?

Thanks.

Jorge Paez

---
President And CEO:
Paez Production Networks

Please note:
this message may contain confidential and/or classified information.
Such information is only revealed to the person to whom this communication is directed to.
If you have received this message in error, please type "error" in the subject line for the reply message and destroy any and all copies of this message and/or any accompanying media.

On Sep 11, 2010, at 5:44 PM, Zach DG wrote:

> don't fall for it, Joe.  I can only show you 1 completed podcast since the company was founded on the first of June.  All the other attempts were thwarted when members did not show up because of technical glitches in the system.  Companies, in my opinion, would do much better when the employes actually met face to face on a daily basis with their employer.  Wouldn't you agree, Mr.  President?

Thanks.

Jorge Paez

---