[nabs-l] Would love some help or advice from any blind graduatestudents

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 04:10:01 UTC 2010

Hi, natalie,
  I'm a second-year graduate student in psychology and also totally
blind. I took the GRE  in 2008 and my experiences were similar to what
Joe talked about. I would be happy to talk to you more about grad
school in general so feel free to contact me off-list with any
specific questions. Good luck!
   Katie