[nabs-l] Math textbook

Mikaela Stevens mikaelastevens at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:16:39 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I am taking a real world math class for my associates program.  I have the
book on a CD in PDF format.  So far doing my homework is proving to be very
difficult as I have to scroll up and down to hear the problems and then go
back to find definitions or examples.  I'm thinking it would be so much
easier if I had the book in hard copy Braille.  Does anyone happen to have
the textbook entitled "Using and Understanding Mathematics"?  It is the 4th
edition by Jeffrey Bennett and William Briggs.

If you have this book or any suggestions for me to complete this class,
please contact me off list: mikaelastevens at gmail.com.

Thank you so much!  Have a wonderful day.

--
Mikaela Stevens
BYU-Idaho Student