[nabs-l] 2 major releases from Sendero Group

Kim Casey kim at senderogroup.com
Mon Sep 20 14:43:04 UTC 2010

1. Sendero now on the iPhone: Finally, announcing Sendero GPS
LookAround for the iPhone for the whopping price of 4 dollars and 99
cents, available on the iPhone App store. Unlike Sendero's other 5
full-featured navigation
applications, LookAround does just that. It announces the nearest
points of interest and your current location. With a simple shake of
the phone, find out where you are. LookAround does not provide
routing although it can be
used while a GPS routing program, such as Navigon, runs in the
background. To read details about how Sendero GPS LookAround works,
go to http://senderogroup.com/support/supportiphone.htm

2. A minor free upgrade with major league benefits: Sendero GPS
2010.3 for BrailleNote products enhances speed and reliability for
the mPower, Apex and PK GPS software. Just when we thought the memory
capacity of the PK was all used up, some new code techniques have
breathed new life into it. The beta testers are blown away and we
think you too will enjoy the even more reliable performance of
Sendero GPS 2010.3.  BrailleNote 2010 users can download the free
upgrade at their account: http://www.MySendero.com
These improvements are available in the Software Development Kit and
will be present in other products powered by Sendero when they are
next updated.

Mike May, President of Sendero Group and Charles LaPierre, Chief
Technology Officer say, "Sendero GPS LookAround is the latest in our
suite of 6 independence tools along with Sendero Maps for the PC,
Sendero GPS for BrailleNotes, Sense Nav for Sense notetakers,
StreetTalk for Pac Mate and Mobile Geo for Windows Mobile phones.
After nearly 11 years of innovation, you can expect even more from
Sendero in the near future.

Deepest thanks to you fellow independent travelers for being part of
the design and use of these navigation tools.

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com
Toll free phone (US and Canada): 1-888-757-6810
Direct phone: +1 530 757-6800