[nabs-l] BrailleNote Classic for sale

Hai Nguyen gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 22 16:49:22 UTC 2010

I'm posting the message below for a friend.

***

Hey, everyone,

I’m trying to sell an old BrailleNote Classic with a 6-key Braille-style keyboard that I used in my undergrad days, but haven’t touched in nearly 5 years. I want to get rid of the unit ASAP, but it’s in very usable condition, so it seems like a shame to just trash it. Please see the details below and email me atstacy.cervenka at gmail.com if you’re interested. Thanks.

Braille Note BT Classic (with a Perkins-style Braille keyboard)
Keysoft version 4.01
USB printer/scanner cord
Telephone/modem cord
Serial cable for a printer
BrailleNote PC software
Regular print user guide and command summary
Large print command summary
User’s guide is available electronically, as it is installed on the BrailleNote itself.
Got it in 2001; used in until 2006; haven’t used it since.
Some of the cells on the Braille display are a little bit sticky (a little bit slow in going down), but still very usable.
Overall unit is in good condition, just outdated and used.
$200 or best offer (includes shipping)
Contact Stacy at stacy.cervenka at gmail.com