[nabs-l] The Djd Invasion Listening Experience Is About To Change For The Better Starting Tonight!

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:49:23 UTC 2010

Hello All!
Nobody likes Mondays after a fun weekend, but you'll like this Monday, as
tonight, I give you another thrill ride that is The Djd Invasion.
Join us, that is, me and my co hosting team, starting at 8 PM eastern on
ShockWaveRadio for what should be a great show, especially if you like
country, 70's and 80's pop, some oldies sprinkled in, and just general good
old musical variety!
And I think we'll have variety this evening, for tonight, I can finally
unleash on the world what should make this and future Djd Invasion shows
truly interactive!
Normally, I give you my contact details such as the email, aim and msn info
of
liveradio at shockwaveradio.net
for making requests, and you can still use said details to get in touch.
But why gamble that you'll make a request I don't have?
Why be disappointed when you ask for a song, only to discover "I'm sorry, I
don't have the tune you want."
Don't you just hate calling in/writing in to your favorite radio show, just
to discover that your song can't be played cause the dj can't find it?
>From now on during a Djd Invasion show, you can make requests, and know with
confidence that the songs you request will be played, for if you can find it
when searching for the tune you want, you'll know I have it!
Hear how this online jukebox of sorts will work, and give it a spin during
this evening's program!
And look at it this way, you don't need to insert coins into a slot for this
dj to play that funky music that you want to hear!
As stated above, you can get in touch in the usual ways, and/or skype in at
shockwaveradio1
or call in at
516-209-3796
during the program when the lines are open.
Between the variety, the commentary, this exciting new way to handle song
requests, I bet tonight's show will be thrilling and fun!
So why not tune in? Save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, or at any time
between 8 and midnight, head on over to
http://is.gd/eaRnd
and join in the fun! You'll be glad you did!Bring your energy, love for
music, and your requests!
http://www.shockwaveradio.net