[nabs-l] some very beginner, basic cooking questions!

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 30 09:45:36 UTC 2010

One more thing as a quick note.  If you like chicken and dumplings or beef
stew. you can get mealkits for your crockpot.  There may be others, but I
don't remember for sure.  It has everything included with it.  You add a
specific amount of water and milk (the bag tells when to add milk if it is
needed), and you're set.  With the dumplings, I know you leave the dumpling
part in the freezer and just dump the veggies and meat in the crockpot (with
a certain amount of water) until about a half hour before its done.  Sorry
if someone else has mentioned this, but I haven't checked the rest of the
email yet.  I know you can also get such dinners for the microwave, but I
have done some in a skillet on the stove, but not the microwave, and so I am
not sure the exact directions.  Just FYI.  Anita