[nabs-l] Blind people and "Catch"

Tom tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 06:30:48 UTC 2011

Hi,
Tom here hoping I don't ask a dumb question.  I'd like to know if anyone has
done this or not.

I was hanging out with some of my school friends and one of them thought
it'd be fun to play ball, a game of catch.  The other thought it'd be fun
but then they looked at me and figured I wouldn't play because I'm totally
blind.
I told them not to worry about it, and they just played catch for a while
and then I had to go anyway.

Anyone here play any ball or games like that?  How could I have joined in or
know where to throw or things like that?
Just curious.