[nabs-l] powerpoints to text

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:26:57 UTC 2011

Ashley,
There are two other ways of doing what you're talking about. One way
is to hit control+shift+tab. This should convert the powerpoint to
outline form. Then you just select, copy, and paste into a word
document. Alternatively, if the powerpoint was e-mailed to you, click
the link that says "View as HTML." This will give you straight text
which you can then copy and paste into a word document.
Hope this Helps,
Patrick