[nabs-l] print documents and Braille Note

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 21:21:18 UTC 2011

Ashley,

If your files are in Microsoft Word .doc format, Braillenote should be able
to open them and display them.  However, I know that it gets a little quirky
with these files sometimes so what I would do to translate is open the file
then press space with S or control with S, depending on which model you
have, then at the file name prompt press space with X or control with X
repeatedly to cycle through the different file types until you reach the one
you want.  Then type a file name and you should be good to go.

Best,
Dezman