[nabs-l] bus driver frustrations

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 03:05:52 UTC 2011

Humberto,
What did he do? Just ignor you?
That's a bad experience; I'd try and get his name to report him next time;
report to the transit company I mean.
If you don't know his name, but you still have the bus number and street you
were at, you could probably still file a complaint.
Yes drivers are supposed to tell you verbal info like this as an
accomodation; yes they should be nice to all people; after all they are
supposed to serve the public!
But sadly, they don't always do their job. If I were you, I'd ask before
getting off the bus to a passenger to ensure you were at the right stop.
If you are lost and cannot find your way, I'd just go to a business where
you know you're at an address and then call a cab to get you home or to your
destination.
You cannot just call a cab though on a city block. You got to have an
address; that is why I suggest going into a store.
Of course if you can ask questions and figure out your location, you may be
able to get a different bus or something to get un-lost.
But if Not, IMO, a cab is a safe and reliable alternative.

Ashley