[nabs-l] bus driver frustrations

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Tue Apr 19 02:29:54 UTC 2011

Hello dear students:
Today I had a bad experience while riding the city bus on my
town.
Well, Bus drivers are usually quite good about letting me know
which bus number I am getting on, and sometimes they call on my
stop when I want to get off. But today, I was trying to tell the
driver what bus number I was getting on, and he did not answer. I
kept telling him and telling him over and over and he * will not
* answer my question.
Once again, I was trying to tell him where I wanted to get
dropped off, which street and bus stop and everything, and he **
ABSOLUTELY DID NOT ** respond to my questions and so I kept
insisting and insisting over and over. The ones who helped more
where strangers who were on the bus rather than this stupid bus
driver that will not communicate with me and will not answer my
questions of whether it was the right bus and the right stop and
did not even call out bus stops! I'm sorry if I sound a little
too blunt, but what can I do? I felt so frustrated! Had anyone
have these issues before? Any other terrible experiences that you
might be willing to share? Again I'm frustrated about this bus
driver and I'm afraid that it will happen again in a near future
and get dropped off at the wrong stop possibly at the other side
of the city or perhaps at other city. Aren't bus drivers supposed
to be nice? Any thoughts? Ideas? Concerns? Tips? suggestions?
Cheers, Humberto