[nabs-l] Need Advice: Accessible Planners

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:19:08 UTC 2011

Dear Tina,
I use a program called DaybyDay Professional on my Netbook. It is a
fully funcional planning calendar and address book created by a blind
programmer specifically for JAWS (though it works well with WindowEyes
as well, and even kinda works with NVDA). I don't know where I'd be
without my DaybyDay! You can check it out at www.blindsoftware.com,
and even try a free trial version. The creater also has audio
tutorials for the program that are excellent for learning how to use
the calendar, though it's not hard to learn on your own either.

~Jewel

--
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!
Treasure Chest for the Blind: http://blindtreasurechest.blogspot.com