[nabs-l] Need Advice: Accessible Planners

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:56:11 UTC 2011

Tina, I use the Planner function on my Braille Note, and it has worked
very well for me. I think the main thing you need to consider is the
type of techonology you prefer. Most of the technology featuring
accessible planners have multiple functions, so you would get the most
out of your investment if you make use of many of the features. For
example, I use my Braille Note to take notes, read books, and edit
some documents in addition to keep track of my appointments. In short,
I would suggest going with a form of portable technology you are most
comfortable with, whether it is the iphone, a braille notetaker, or a
laptop/netbook, as I'm pretty sure all of them support accessible,
user-friendly planner software. In addition. these devices also vary
widely in price, so that may be something you want to check out if it
is a concern.
Jorge, if you go to the options menu on your Braille Note and press u
for User Guide, you will find a wealth of information on how to set up
various functions.
Hope this helps!
     Katie